Guided Fly Fishing in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Highly Qualified Expert Guide
- Allen Brand breathable waders
- Stream-side meals/snacks and drinks,
- A complimentary CD with digital photos of your adventure
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Colorado Fishing License and Habitat Stamp
- Fly Rod and Reel*
- Rocky Mountain National Park Entrance Fee ($10)
- Flies and terminal tackle such as leaders, tippit and split shot, etc.
- All tackle and flies can be purchased on-site at Flyshop before trip.
* These items can be rented at the shop where you meet before the trip. A high quality Elkhorn Fly Rod/Reel combo package is available for $20.00 for the day. The rental cost of $20.00 can be applied towards a purchase of any Rod or Reel after the trip is complete.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Summer Fishing requires eye protection, sunscreen, fishing hat, raingear and mosquito repellent.
- Winter Fishing requires wool or fleece undergarments, fishing jacket, fingerless gloves, heavy socks, wool or fleece hat.
- $75 per hour
- Call for Casting Clinics
Book a Guided fly-fishing trip today! Call 970-227-4707 or fill out our contact form